Begin Course Enrollment HERE.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
It is preferred that you use your school email. - [Ex: email@example.com]
NOTE: - Beginning Fall 2020 the online platform will require the use of the school email system.
Your phone number must be kept current.
This will allow SCKY to contact you immediately in the case of a campus emergency.
Are you able to receive text message notifications? (standard text messaging rates apply)
Filing the FAFSA using our federal school code(041780) could increase your opportunities to qualify for funding from other public and private sources. If you have not done so already, submit your FAFSA as soon as possible! PLEASE NOTE: It takes approximately 3-5 business days before the Financial Aid Director can view your FAFSA submission.
This is the address where you reside when you are away from campus. All of your college correspondence will be mailed to this address, especially whenever mail is undeliverable to your local address on file. You may update it with the Office of the Registrar at any time.
The information provided in this section will be used to mail official correspondence while you are living in the local area, including monetary awards (if applicable). Be sure you are able to legally receive mail at this address.
Enter the name and email of your Academic Advisor listed on your degree audit.
I agree that all information presented is true and accurate.
I acknowledge that I am registering for the current academic term and it is my responsibility to cancel/withdraw my registration/courses if I decide not to attend by the deadline dates.
I understand that I am responsible for all institutional charges related to this registration if I do not cancel/withdraw in accordance with the policies and procedures of Simmons College of Kentucky.
You MUST check the box in front of every course you wish to appear on your final schedule.
You MUST check the box in front of every course you wish to appear on your final schedule.
Please select your total credit hours in the box above (NOTE: Please select 12-18 for any total between 12 and 18 hours, so that you will be charged the flat 12 hour rate for anything between 12 and 18 hours.
NOTE: Special permission by VP of Academic Affairs or Designee is required for a student to register for more than 18 credit hours within a FALL/SPRING semester.
Enter the number above, between 1-6 ONLY that represents the additional credit hours over your 12 credit hours. OR Enter 0 if not taking additional credit hours.
(Ex. If you signed up for 18 credit hours, then you would enter 6 here for additional credit hours)
In the box above enter the total number of credit hours based on your course selection above (Ex. Credit hours + Additional Credit hours over 12, but not over 18) to get the TOTAL CREDIT HOURS that you are taking for the semester.
Select "YES" ONLY if you have been approved to take additional hours over 18 by VP of Academic Affairs.
Enter a number between 1-3 in the box above (NOTE: ONLY if you have received approval to take more than 18 credit hours, but no more than 21 credit hours)
Tuition & Fee total if you are taking between 12-18 at the Flat Rate Fee, plus any additional hours over 18 credit hours
*Full time students, taking 12 to 18 credit hours, pay a flat tuition rate of $8,004 (12 credit hours x $667). Therefore, students can take up to 18 credit hours for the price of 12. If a student has more than 18 credit hours, the flat tuition rate, plus the regular per credit hour rate, for each credit hour over 18 applies.
By checking this box, I consent to each of the following statements.
✔ I understand being advised, and picking classes does not mean I am registered. I must complete the process with the Registrar. Only then am I registered, and only then are my spots in the classes I have selected securely held for me.
✔ I understand that, should I need to meet with my advisor to change my schedule, I must do this no later than a week before the semester begins because academic advising for returning students ends one week before the start of the semester
✔ I understand that, although a copy of my registration form is being forwarded to the offices of Finance and Financial Aid, it is my responsibility to respond within 5-business days to any requests from those offices, and to schedule appointments as needed.
✔I understand that all students are now required to sign a promissory note with the college in lieu of receiving anticipated financial aid, reimbursements, grants, scholarships, vouchers, or other financial support.
✔ I have received a copy of my degree audit, which shows my progress toward graduation, and I have discussed this with my advisor.
✔ I understand it is my responsibility to schedule my Christian Service hours through the Office of Christian Service.
1. I understand that ALL fees are NON-refundable except as otherwise provided herein.
2. This agreement is a legally binding instrument when the agreement is accepted, signed, and dated by the authorized official of the college.
3. You are entitled to an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
4. This agreement and the college catalog constitute the entire agreement between the student and the college and supersede any oral statements or representations made by/between college and student.
5. The college does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program completion or upon graduation.
6. The college reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course when the number of students registered is too small.
7. The college reserves the right to terminate a student’s training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition, or failure to abide by established standards of conduct.
8. The college does not guarantee the transferability of credits to a college, university, or institution. Any decision on the comparability, appropriateness, and applicability of credit and whether they should be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.
1. I hereby acknowledge the college’s catalog contains information describing programs offered, and equipment/supplies provided. The college catalog under which I initially was admitted to the program is included as part of this enrollment agreement. I acknowledge that a current catalog is available to me on the Simmons College of Kentucky website, and hard copies are available for my review in the Simmons Library.
2. I have carefully read and will accept an electronic copy of this enrollment agreement.
3. I understand that the college may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic, and financial requirements or if I fail to abide by established standards of conduct, as outlined in the college catalog. While enrolled in the college, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress as described in the college catalog and that my financial obligation to the college must be paid in full before a certificate or degree may be awarded.
4. I understand that the college does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program completion or upon graduation.
5. I agree with the use of electronic communications for my account information, also understanding that the use of the Simmons’ email is mandatory. It is only through my Simmons email that our faculty and staff communicate with me about your classes, scholarships, class assignments, and important announcements. I understand that I will need to use my Simmons email to access learning resources and learning management systems. It is clear to me that directions for setting up my email are on our webpage at https://simmonscollegeky.edu/bak/students-4/simmons-email/ . I understand that I may request a paper copy of any communications addressed to or intended for me.
6. I understand that all tuition and fees are subject to change with board approval.
7. I understand that complaints, which cannot be resolved by direct negotiation with the college in accordance to its written grievance policy, may be filed with the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education at 1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320, Frankfort KY 40601. All student complaints must be submitted in writing.
8. I understand I the Student Handbook can be viewed on the website and I agree to comply with the policies of Simmons College of Kentucky.
9. I understand that Simmons College of Kentucky requires students to participate in Christian service, to attend Simmons Convocations and orientation/ informational sessions, to cooperate with the college’s pursuit of excellence by taking assessment exams and surveys, writing essays and participating in other projects as needed. I agree to complete all such requirements. I also understand that there are Covid19 restrictions in effect. THEREFORE, unless public health officials allow churches to re-open this semester, for the protection of our students, given that we cannot control what precautions may or may not be in place in other organizations, we will adjust our CSP requirements for the spring semester.
10. I understand that it is my responsibility to initiate and follow through on communication with faculty and administration on matters pertaining to my admission, registration, academic status, intention to graduate, and medical issues or other concerns. I commit to check the Simmons announcement boards, my mail and my telephone/email messages regularly for announcements concerning events and policies. I agree to communicate clearly and promptly with the appropriate authorities on all issues relating to my studies.
11. I understand that Simmons College of Kentucky reserves the right to take photos in public sites, including within the college, and to use these photos appropriately and without prior permission for the legitimate promotion of the college. I hereby authorize Simmons College of Kentucky to use photographs taken of me at any and all college or college-related functions in college publications, to identify me by name, and to offer the photographs for use or distribution in other non-college publications, electronic or otherwise, without notifying me. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs, and I waive any right to monetary payment, now and forever, for the use of the photographs.
I agree to release and hold the college harmless for publishing and distribution of the photographs from and against any claims, damages, or liability arising from or related to the use of the photographs.
I do not wish my image to be used as described above, by typing the word "LIMITED" - I am requesting that the use of my image be limited to internal use such as library cards and student files.
I, the undersigned, have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy is available once the form has been submitted electronically.
It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the College Official.
I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by Simmons College of Kentucky.
My signature certifies that I have read and understood all aspects of my legal and financial responsibilities regarding this course enrollment contract.